duminică, 26 decembrie 2010

4 in the morning


'and put your hands trough my hair and hold me close to your chest, hold me in the way that only you know to. and whisper in my ear that same old song that sound pretty silly when it comes out with your voice, the same voice that once told me -i love you-. and do you remember? i tought that you were lying and when i said it out loud you were supposed to get angry on me. but you didn't. you kissed me on the forehead. so now let me kiss yours, while my hand slowly met again your neck. i'm a fool. such a fool, i can't even look deep into your eyes, as you always do. i'm just watchin` carefully your lips while they're rarely move. you're always playing. and you know that you kind of annoy me when you're acting so childish, because that attracts me over and over again. but today i'm your playmate. -i love you too- i say touching your lower lip with my finger. and for the first time i don't regret saying this 'cause i feel so safe with you. you smile. and you kiss me, holding me tight.'


and than, i woke up.

2 comentarii:

Alexandra F. spunea...

"Speranta nu e un vis, ci un mod de a face visurile sa devina realitate"(L.J. Suenens)...Si, in orice caz, daca nu as visa, bag mana in foc, nu as mai avea ambitie, putere de a controla ce va fi...Nu? :)

Ramona spunea...

hmm..well that's something.
o sa ma gandesc la ce'ai spus,pentru ca a aprins ceva in mine :D